Wednesday, February 27, 2008

When is is going to be Spring?

We have been watching the snow melt very quickly off of our yard. While this means warm days are coming it also looks ugly. We have a dirt yard and it is not pretty green grass. So I almost would rather have a little snow to hide until we can plant grass. It has been tough on carson not being able to walk in the yard and stay out of trouble. I know I have a son, and boys naturally like dirt. I can handle dirt, just not mud. So everyone is getting cabin fever and trying to get over the last of the cold season. I work from home so even I am getting a little edgy sometimes. There are days when I want to go to the store just to wander. I have a really hard time scheduling time that i can do what i want. (This is very whiny of me but it's my blog) So I guess this is one of the many moments in my life where you think to yourself,"Hmmm, my mom and every other mom must have been so crazy when they were my age". I know I chose this life and I remind myself of that when I am struggling. I remind myself how lucky I am to have a good husband and a great bunch of kids. I sometimes have to repeat it over and over until I get over my mood of darkness.
I sure hope the sun comes out tomorrow!

No comments: