Wednesday, February 13, 2008

In the beginning....

In the beginning I thought I would never figure this blog thing out. Or have anything to say. (I always have enough to say, but why write it down? ) Because I am human, and I have a terrible memory. Family and friends have shown me that it is fun and even a little theraputic to write things down.
So here goes, a journal of our life. The ups and downs of raising a family.
The title "Happy we will be" comes from a silly song that I sing when no one is around. I sing it to Callie, just like I have sung it to my other kids. I love to sing silly songs when no one is watching. So, sing along with me....In a cabin, in the woods a little old man by the window stood, saw a rabbit hopping by knocking at the door. Help me! Help me! Help me! he said, Or the hunter will shoot me dead, "Come little rabbit come with me, Happy we will be."
I never said my songs are normal, just silly, and they make me happy.

No comments: