Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Death and Taxes

Sounds pretty grim, but the saying goes,"Only two thing in life you can count on, death and taxes". It really isn't that bad but I would rather go to the dentist than get my taxes done. At least at the dentist they give you something to numb you up for the pain and you maybe even watch a little tv.
After that the day went better. Callie is crawling. She was just doing push ups a few weeks ago and no she zooms across the room. Every child (at least of ours) knows the remote is important and to try to get it at all times. Funny how it is almost a born instinct. Codie had a report in school to do on rattlesnakes. (Thanks barb and doyle) She wanted to show a skin from a snake but instead had to settle for a really crafty looking poster that I helped her make. Oh, ok so I let her glue the pages on the poster that I had fun making. I miss easy stuff like making posters and playing with markers and glue. I can't wait to see what kind of grade we got on it! Carson is so lucky he gets to hang with me alllllllllllll day! He usually rolls out of his jammies around 10am and starts checking his options for play friends for the day. He is so funny because he will always ask what time he has to be home and he does not know how to tell time. I am thinking he probably tells the mom what time to send him home. He is just very responsible for such a little guy. Some days nothing much happens, and those are probably the good days.

No comments: