Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend

We had a busy weekend as usual. I always joke that you can sleep when you are dead, but some weekends it would be nice to rest a little.
We always have crazy Saturdays. Chet was working so my new neighbor Michelle and her son came with us to the city Easter egg hunt. I warned her it only lasts 10 seconds at the most. Funny that you start training your children just after Valentines how to pick those eggs up and get the most candy. My Carson has become a picky candy eater. So it was hilarious when I am trying to coach him and say " grab that and that one". He just stopped and looked at me and said "I don't want too many eggs because I don't like that kind of candy and I don't want any stickers." Kids are definitely too spoiled if they will turn down mass amounts of sugar. We had fun though and we were back home within a half hour of leaving. It was kind of a rush. Then I worked a little until we left for the Jazz game. Good game, lots of screaming!
Sunday was pretty dresses and outfits for the kids. We had family dinner and the weather was so nice. Hopefully we won't see snow anymore.

No comments: