Wednesday, March 5, 2008

almost there

I feel like we are almost there. Almost out of the sickness days that have been so much fun. Callie had RSV, and we had to avoid everyone and stay home. That is hard when you have two other kids who want friends over. Then just when we were in the clear, Codie gets a whopper of a virus. Sometimes I wonder if "virus" really means "I don't want to figure out what you have so go home and treat yourself". I really don't think that but it seems like you take your kids in to be on the safe side and it is a virus. But if you take them in after weeks of trying to get over a virus then it is something bad and the nurses look at you like you are the worst parent. I will just be better when it gets past scary sick season.
Tonight was a good night, my mom watched Carson and Callie while I went to enrichment night. She gets a kick out of my kids. And Callie is having a great time standing next to things (to hang on to) but she will scream because she can't figure out how to get back down. It goes by way too fast. Everyone says it. But it freaks me out.

No comments: