Wednesday, November 19, 2008

We had Barb for dinner?

That sounds kinda funny. Everyone in the fam is bloggin about having interesting lunch dates so I had one to boast about.
I came home to my cute mother-in-law trying to take a much needed nap on my couch and pay attention while the kids showed her how "good" they are at the wii. She had a pretty rough day and so i convinced her to stay and have a rowdy dinner with me and my kids.
Not that it relaxed her with Callie throwing all her taco on the floor and Carson telling me for the 99th time that he doesn't like what is on his plate. I am so glad that she seems to like being in my home even when it is crazyville. But she didn't have to cook, and we enjoyed having her for dinner, as a guest, not as dessert!

1 comment:

Becky A said...

so funny! when we were remodeling our kitchen we had to eat at my parents every night. Of course kids are always the most difficult at dinner time. I think my mom was more excited for our kitchen to be done than I was! Your mother in law is a good sport to stay for dinner!