Friday, November 21, 2008

"7" Tag

I got tagged with this one and it looked so easy. It made me think and that is never good. So answers may be caused by lack of sleep....

7 things I can do...
1- Hair (color,cut,rat,curl,)
2- cook like I was Italian
3- Bargain shop
4- splits
5- whistle loud (like New Yorkers getting a cab)
6- lay tile
7- make my husband laugh

7 things I can't do...
1- play my guitar
2- go to bed before 10
3- drive slow
4- remember anyones birthday
5- remember... a lot
6- grocery shop without a list
7- ride in the backseat

7 things I always say...
1- Are you listening?
2- "awesome"
3- No big deal
4- Sweet!
5- I said wii
6- sweep the leg
7- no one cries alone

7 things I always eat...
1- swiss cheese
2- wheat thins
3- Diet Mountain Dew
4- Nuts
5- apples
6- carmel apple candy corns
7- PB&J

7 people I tag...
1- Ash
2- Natalie
3- Brittanny
4- Holly
5- Barb
6- Melanie
7- Anyone?

2 comments:

Becky A said...

oh mindy, I love you! I love every one of these things about you! you are great. I remember speeding around Price in your little metro! :)

The Haymaker said...

Ok, so here's my comment. Your blog is so cute! Mine is still trying to find it's way into the E-world :(. My blog is thehaymakersblog.blogspot.com and Caid's is caidsblog.blogspot.com. Enjoy!