Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

This year for Halloween even Chet got into the costume closet. He usually goes as a dad or a carpenter or even a Jazz Fan.

This year he went as Lt. Dangle from Reno 911 (tv show).

I went as the reformed Lady of the Night, Dep Clementime.

Chet made a great entrance at our friends house. He "cop knocked" and yelled "sheriffs' department!" He then carried his fresh made rolls and stretched out his handsome legs for everyone to enjoy.

Codie was a devil and got to go to a dance party, friend party, her school parade and our trunk-r-treat. Lots of miles for a cute costume.

Carson was Jack Sparrow and he kept asking for a weapon to go with the costume. It's funny how they get something on the brain and obsess over it.

Callie was a bee. She was irritated as one everytime we tried to put the hood on. Se we let her run around and eat some candy (her first candy ever) and she did just fine

We had fun at our parties and now are gearing up for the Holidays!!!















10 comments:

hollyjared said...

Damn!! How do I get arrested by him? He looks like a law enforcement cheetah

Natalie said...

Cute Cute!! You and Chet are hottie's!!!

Wendy said...

You guys looked great last night!! What fun costumes!

Julie Bennett said...

Love those legs!

Menlove Family said...

You guys are hillarious! I'm so glad we live next door :) !!!

Em Talbot said...

I don't know if I'm more embarrassed by your picture's or Jared's comment.... law enforcement cheetah! ha ha! I love my family! :)

The Petersen's said...

ha ha You guys look awesome and you kiddos look so cute!!!

Ash said...

LOVE all of the costumes! You and Chet look awesome too! So fun!

Becky A said...

k, I'm back.
You guys look hot, you crack me up! and your kids are adorable.
thanks for the wonderful haircuts.
I found you on facebook, too. Talk to you later!

The Christensen's said...

That is so funny!! I love you police costumes...but I thought we decided that the pictures of Chet weren't appropiate for family bloger!! LOL Oh and I still have a way cute family picture of you guys from the trunk or treat if you want it.