Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mindy's Birthday Extravaganza

First of all that is what my husband refers to my birthday as, not me. My birthday usually gets celebrated over the course of an entire week. Not my fault I like to go to lunch with anyone who offers. Then I have some pretty great friends who are always up for a fun time. Finally my family always has to get sugar loaded with enough cake to feed a small country. We always have carrot cake. Chet had the best joke as he walked in with the cake he said "Mindy, I brought you a 14 carrot..... cake!" Haha He kills me. I really just like having a big party and being around fun people. The gifts are nice but not neccesary. Anyways it was a fun week and I won't say why but I actually got asked to show I.D. and was flattered. Then I slipped when asked how old I am and said "23 er, uh 33!" Maybe I have aging issues that slip out when I don't think about it. What a fun week.

No comments: