Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I VOTED

Did you? Are you going to? I feel like you have to vote in order to complain. If you don't take a stand and vote, then you have no business telling everyone else what is wrong. I will be honest, it scared me when Hillary was still in the race, but now.....either way it is not going to be a big change. There is a big mess for someone to clean up and they both have good and bad ways to deal with everything. So go vote for someone and take a snack to eat because the lines are long!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That is cool you could vote early. And I am jealous you get to wait in a line. We mail our ballots in here. It is so lame. There is no sense of doing your civic duty, no way for you to show your kids how the system works, and no little sticker that says you voted =(.

Deanna said...

I was intimidated by the long line. I will try again. I do love the feeling of power that comes with voting!