Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hindsite is 20/20

Do you ever find yourself in the middle of chaos and think,"I can't wait to look back on this and see that it wasn't that bad". No pity story here, just when the highs of life seem out of reach we miss them so much. But then we would not appreciate those happy, high times.
It's a very cheesy solution but I could list some great things that happen on a daily basis.
Chet text me with his Joey from Friends-"How you doin'?" It makes me laugh every time.
Codie running in the door and showing me her splits were flat at dance tonight. Very excited.
Carson saying "Tarter sauce" when I tell him to clean up or come inside. He is going to curse like an old farmer I swear.
Callie shrugging her shoulders to the music and giving me the eyebrow. So cute.

See, within my life there is always little pieces of sunshine, and that is why I wake up and do it all over again tomorrow.

4 comments:

Ash said...

True, true and true! I love the happy insight to this post, makes me appreciate all the little things that I take for granted on a daily basis and HOPEFULLY will allow the annoying little things to be just that, little.

Melanie said...

I loved this. So content. Its great to just look around at your life sometimes and think "hmm, I am truely blessed."

Deanna said...

Thanks for the reminder to remember the little fun stuff. I try to write it down too, but sometimes life gets ahead of me.

Brittanny said...

What a cute post Mindy...and I hear ya...I am so glad for the little things in life to make it so worth it!