Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ketchup

Here is just a blog to ketchup on what my crazy family and I have been up to.



We have been to Lagoon so many times that my children don't even complain when it is time to go home! Those season passes are a steal of a deal when you go a couple of times per week. I almost feel bad for the amount of times we went. When we averaged it out, it was like spending 3 dollars each time to go. Like I said, I almost felt guilty. We did have a lot of fun and the season is not completly over. FRIGHTMARES is starting soon!!



We enjoyed going to Roy aquatic center a few times. I would love to have a pool in our yard but that pool makes it worth the drive. Little ceasars pizza is on the way so 5 bucks for lunch and if i was really running late coming home 5 bucks for dinner. The fun of summer and not wanting to cook. Carson was very brave this season and would venture all over the place. Down slides and into the different pools. Codie learned to jump off the diving board and scare her mother. Callie just wanted to walk anywhere but where I could sit and relax. AHHHH.



Soccer has quickly consumed us all. Carson and Codie play city league and of course they don't play the same days or times. Chet really has done way more driving this time. Go soccer dad. Both kids like it but I think the treat thing has gotten way out of control. Whatever happened to orange slices and gatorade?



Finally, school has started. I didn't want to be that mom that wanted to get rid of her kids, but they were ready to go back. Codie started 3rd grade like a pro. She didn't want me to walk her in on the first day or even fix her breakfast for that matter. Big girl. Carson went to preschool a week later and I should have put him in the afternoon class. He gets so bored waiting for all of his friends to get home from school. And you know he doesn't want to play with Callie and me.



So now we are all caught up and happy. Codie turned 8 last Saturday and will be baptised this Saturday. So I will post that later. For now I just hope to get back to a little bit of a schedule and settle in for fall.

5 comments:

Tori said...

You know, I look back at my summer and it was so busy too, but it was a lot of fun. Mainly it was just me and the girls going all over the state, but we has a good time. I'm ready for things to settle into a schedule too. I just need to get a couple of weeks of dance under my belt, then I think I can make that happen.
A baptism, how exciting! I can't believe we have kids this old. I swear we're still only in our twenties!

Tori said...

P.S. Like the new look! Fun stuff hu!

Julie Bennett said...

Summer, what summer. At least you can say that you did activities with your kids... with football, work, year round school, life just doesn't want to slow down for the Bennett's! I can't believe that Codie is old enough to be baptized! I remember when she was first born! What cute kids! Thanks for everything, my awesome friend!

Natalie said...

Thanks for the catch up!! We have to do Frightmares together, that would be fun.. I LOVE the month October and Halloween it is so much fun.

Brittanny said...

Ha ha...I already knew most of that....I guess it pays to be a close neighbor! Thanks again for Annelise and I's hair cuts! I love the way the ends of my hair feel when they are not all split!