Monday, September 15, 2008

Codie's big birthday extravaganza



My little girl is getting so old. The big 8. She has just snuck past those little stages so fast. She is very mature and helpful. She is very smart and I am not bragging,( her teachers brag for me). Codie loves her family and sharing her room with Callie. It gives her more chance to play"mommy". She really does startle me at how wise she already is at such a young age.


So here are a few pictures of her on her birthday.













Bowling and Pizza.

Pretty cool Party
We had so much fun that Codie forgot to open her presents until we were home. I was so embarrassed. But the party was so fun that all the kids forgot too. We hurried and opened them and then took her friends home. I guess she isn't all about the shwag. (goodies)

No comments: