Friday, July 18, 2008

memory tag

This is a fun tag that is running rampant throughout my bloggy blog world. I want to hear from ALL Y'ALL...even if you have never commented before!
Here are the rules.1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is most memorable. If you don't have a blog and don't know how to sign in, please comment as anonymous.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you... either on your blog, in my comment box, or I will email you back!
3. If the memory happens to involve my husband, please include him!
4. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all ☺Okay, let's see what you've got!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

There have been a few.. The sand dunes were so much fun. I had never been there before and you guys showed me and Jer so much.. And playing games at your house with you and Chet and about three other couples and like ummm... 15 kids!! Ha Ha that was way fun.. You are a great friend and I'm so glad our husbands get along so well. Oh ya, and going to the temple with you guys, that was very special.

Tori said...

So many to choose from, but I think this one is great - getting fried at Huntington Lake just before concert. So much pain that night! Even my legs peeled, it was not pretty. Who's idea was it to go out there anyway? :)

Becky A said...

Mindy! You are always so happy and SO much fun to be around! I have tons of memories of you...Remember that stupid class we had on wednesday nights (who knows what it even was) and we went like once and then the 2nd time left early because it was ladies night at some dance place in provo? I remember you driving your little metro over to the school one morning and when we got there you realized you had left your contacts in AND put your glasses on, too! "No wonder I couldn't see!" And I can't listen to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band without thinking of you!!! We had FUN!

Melanie said...

Wow, when someone has been in your life your entire life, which memory do you choose? All night barbie marathons, lip syncing to Grease 2 on bata? Endless road trips to Missouri and Indiana? Actually some of my favorites were watching you dance. I was always so proud of you! I also will always remember the jello fight you and your friends had in the back yard after a school dance. That was really fun to watch!! And now I love that our kids get to make memories with each other. This summer was a blast!!! Miss you!!!