Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day

We took off and went to Bear Lake for Father's Day. We have a travel trailer but we got a little worried when they received SNOW on Wednesday. Two inches fell and we were a little worried but we decided to go for it and had a great time. Chet deserves a break from working and this way all he had to do was sit around and hang with us. We got him a new camping lounge chair and a new cooler with some treats inside and he was a "happy camper". We played on the beach for two days and Chet's parents and sister came and played too. We had so much fun. I always give credit to Chet for being the calm parent but he knows how to have fun and be silly and make his family have a great time too! Love you.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Glad you were able to get away for a few days!!

Natalie said...

Looks like you all had fun last weekend. Tell chet he missed a fun campout!! Jer said it was ok. Hey when is it time to do my hair again?? I think it's soon..
see ya,
nat

Brittanny said...

I am glad that Chet was a happy camper...because you have informed me that when you camp in a tent you are not so much of a happer camper! Or you could just be us...not campers. But I really want to be!

Becky A said...

Hey mindy! I did a little blog hopping and found you! hooray! I enjoyed reading up on you, and I plan on checking back! (It's becky arnell)