Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Callie is 1!

I need to get caught up on my photo blog. So much happens when the weather warms up and i lose track of it all if I don't take a picture of it. We had Callie's 1st birthday party here at our house. She had 33 people come to party. It was a fun time and I am so shocked at how time just slips away so quickly. I did go down memory lane a little as to where i was a year ago and how things have changed. It is good to assess your life a little bit every once in awhile. Usually that's when I find that things really are pretty good and not so much gloom and doom. Callie coming to our lives was a jump in parenting faith but we love her so much and now the other two have someone to blame for everything. Happy Birthday Baby!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I can't believe she is 1! Time really does fly. Looks like you had a fun day for her!

Mary Ellen said...

Happy Birthday Callie! What a fun party-33 guests for a baby! That's when you know your family is loved.