Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Preschool Grad

He made it!
Carson had his last day of preschool and I want to know how that came so fast. He really liked "Mrs. Connie" and her rabbits and that she let him color with markers. (Mom never lets him use markers, hmmm I wonder why). He liked her cats too. Maybe I should put him in a petting zoo for the summer since he could only tell me about the animals everyday. She is a very patient teacher. Not only patient with the kids but with the mommies that stand out in her garage in blizzards and rain to get one last glimpse of their baby's face before the door closes. Not me! Carson loves to run up the stairs so fast that I gave up that whole clingy thing and let him be a big kid. He has done great and is so excited to hang with his friend James next year.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

McKay is going to Mrs. Connie this fall we are way excited. Congrats on being all done bud!!!

Brittanny said...

Is Carson going to miss it? I think Annelise is way to excited it is over for the summer! I will miss school. Wow...your granny looks so great for 86...and I did enjoy your photo journey. No one will ever love So you think you can dance more than me (at least that is the way I see it!)...so I got it!

Deanna said...

I didn't know Carson when to Miss Connie- Adam did too. We love her to pieces. Except I was one of those parents dragging him in everyday- more to do with Adam's personality than anything else. He. He.