Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A photo journey








Ok so that is my cheesiest title ever but if you watch "So you think you can dance" you giggle a little.
Chet got me a new camera for Mothers Day and I have so many fun shots to share. Here goes



This was on Mothers Day at my moms house. I was running around like a chicken with my head chopped off and he was taking care of the baby. He is such a good Daddy.

This is Codie, my neice Tawnee, her b-friend and my neice Melanie and her little girl Rylee is in the corner.






These are the flowers my cute husband brought me in front of my whole family when I was not expecting anything. Boy did he get bonus points from everyone in the room. He is very non-romantic but every once in a while he gets it right for a moment.






Isn't this what makes being a mom the greatest job in the world. Seeing my children sleep, stops my frantic mind with peace.
I love being a mom.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Kudos to Chet for the unexpected flowers...looks like it wore him out though!!!

Mary Ellen said...

Cute pictures! I thought it was fun to sit by you at church this week and watch our babies be curious about each other...they're doing a lot of the same things it's really fun.

Ashley said...

Love the pics! Especially of Chet snoozing. What kind of camera did you get?