Sunday, May 18, 2008

Our yard is looking like a yard!






Amazing!!!





Our yard has transformed from dirt heaven to St. George Style landscape. If I squint I would swear I was on the 9th hole in St George basking in the red rock heat. It is still a work in progress but so much nicer. Can't wait till we have our first barbecue with out a mouthful of grit in my hamburger.









Our little Callie didn't love crawling on the grass at first but she is getting better and I think it makes her want to walk and stand more.


Tonight after dinner we went out and laid on a blanket and let the kids act crazy until bedtime. I even got on the trampoline with them and played "crack the egg" .


You forget how nice having a yard is until you do without. It is so great to have a yard again.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

It looks fabulous!!! Congtrats...on girt free food!!

Mary Ellen said...

Congrats on your finished yard! It looks really great!

Ashley said...

It looks great! I love the rocks. Can't wait to see it in person...

Emily said...

Yeah for a finished yard - isn't that so fun!!

Nathan and Lesly said...

it is so great to have a new "play ground" for the kids. It looks great!